Wednesday 6 August 2014

Reviews for Acacia Label Acacia HijabPins Unique SwarovskiDesigns iLoveModesty.com Eid 2014

Reviews for my eid 2014 outfit
Dress by Acacia Label
This beautiful dress is one of my favourite dresses I own,Its Fairy tale look and soft blush pink colour makes a perfect look for the summer but also can be worn in the winter.Its also custom made and can be made in any colour of your choice visit their website for more styles and prices www.acacialabel.com
Hijab from iLoveModesty.com this hijab was the perfect match for my dress,its half cotton/half lace and its available on her website for $13.99 it also comes in various colours.
Hijab jewlery by HijabPins Unique SwarovskiDesigns
If you havent worn these hijab jewels before I recommend you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment